[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 10 из 11«12891011»
Модератор форума: stepsik, Alenuwka, vi4aa, Juli 
Фан-форум группы D-side и других финалистов "Новой волны" » Финалисты конкурса "Новая волна 2006" » Группа D-side (Ирландия). Фан-форум » Lyrics! Тексты песенок (Давайте выкладывать здесь все тексты песен)
Lyrics! Тексты песенок
ТатьянаДата: Понедельник, 04 Февраль 2008, 19.37 | Сообщение # 136
Администратор
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Derek Ryan - Just a memory

The dawn wind blows
The telephone goes
And I hear your voice
It’s a pretty bad line
You say your 5 hours Behind
Deep into the Cincinnati night
You just got back to your place downtown
And if you don’t sleep soon
You’re gonna fall right down
I say I miss you You say you miss me too
You say it’s where you gotta be
On the other side of the raging sea
But it’s not helping me

CHORUS
So I go on
Thinking our love is gonna hold on
Are you just sold on
Setting our hearts free
So I go on
Praying our love is gonna stay strong
As the days go rolling on
Am I just another memory

When we did meet it was an oh so sweet
Hot summers day
You were working in a bar
I was playing guitar singing my little runaway
So we went out west to a carnival fest
We weren’t quite drunk but we did our best
That’s when I knew this was more than a sunny kiss
So tell me is this meant to be
Sometimes you write your own biography
But it’s not helping me

REPEAT CHORUS

MIDDLE 8
Was it just another turn in the road
Another story to be told
Another lesson learned
Another bridge to be burned
Another clue to life’s mysteries
Still I go on

REPEAT CHORUS

Writers: Anthony Duke/Derek Ryan © 2007

Its not like I'm crazy...just misunderstood

YanikaДата: Вторник, 05 Февраль 2008, 12.32 | Сообщение # 137
Генерал-лейтенант
А послала я тебе песню the favourite,ты говорила,что у тебя такой нет.Tы получила ее?
Да СПАСИБО БОЛЬШОЕ!!!
ВЫ девчонки-молодцы,вот я не могу почему-то слушать песнь и писать текст...Пробовала,но получается неправильно!Они ведь с ирландским акцентом иногда поют!Просто КЛАСС!
Прикрепления: 1330780.jpg(8Kb)

Они нам дуло к веску,
Они нам в дребезги сердца!
А мы за ними во тьму,
А мы за ними в небеса!
Они нам реки измен,
Они нам океаны лжи....
А мы им веру в замен!
А мы им посвящаем жизнь.....

natashkaДата: Вторник, 05 Февраль 2008, 13.37 | Сообщение # 138
Администратор
Quote (Yanika)
ВЫ девчонки-молодцы,вот я не могу почему-то слушать песнь и писать текст...Пробовала,но получается неправильно!Они ведь с ирландским акцентом иногда поют!Просто КЛАСС!

Я ведь тоже не сама слушала и записывала,просто нашла текст,я неочень знаю английский biggrin
это Танюша у нас спец в этом деле! biggrin

Quote (Yanika)
Attachment: 1330780.jpg(8Kb)

какие синие глазки у него здесь! love

RYAN...

ТатьянаДата: Вторник, 05 Февраль 2008, 22.50 | Сообщение # 139
Администратор
natashka, это Танюша у нас спец в этом деле!

Да ладно тебе, Наташа. А то засмущаешь меня...
Вообще 2 последних текста я взяла из сайта Anthony Duke, он на майспесе в друзьях Раяна и на сколько я понимаю они в соавторстве пишут песни и записывают их))

Its not like I'm crazy...just misunderstood

natashkaДата: Вторник, 05 Февраль 2008, 23.24 | Сообщение # 140
Администратор
Quote (Татьяна)
Да ладно тебе, Наташа. А то засмущаешь меня...
Вообще 2 последних текста я взяла из сайта Anthony Duke, он на майспесе в друзьях Раяна и на сколько я понимаю они в соавторстве пишут песни и записывают их))

Танюш,а может объясниш как попасть на майспейс Раяна,ато я с этим делом не знакома?!Плиииииз! biggrin

RYAN...

Сообщение отредактировал natashka - Вторник, 05 Февраль 2008, 23.44

d-side fanДата: Пятница, 15 Февраль 2008, 23.31 | Сообщение # 141

hey !! :):):)
can somebody send those Ryan and D-side songs to me?

Turn the page, Switch, My faith in you, I swear , Anybody else but you, Back in his arms, I'd be lyin, My best chanse, Stronger together, Never before, 100 numbers, Better than being alone, Who's gonna look after me, Just a memory, Just the way you are.

Please....my e-mail: kapuscster@gmail.com

d-side fanДата: Вторник, 19 Февраль 2008, 20.09 | Сообщение # 142

Татьяна, maybe could you? becouse it's seems you have all songs.. smile

YanikaДата: Пятница, 28 Март 2008, 17.06 | Сообщение # 143
Генерал-лейтенант
quote]из сайта Anthony Duke, он на майспесе в друзьях Раяна и на сколько я понимаю они в соавторстве пишут песни и записывают их))

Что это значит!!!! smile Да Танюшка МОЛОДЕЦ!!!!!! smile А лирикс tempted есть......А и про этот майспейс.....что это и как туда попасть?

Они нам дуло к веску,
Они нам в дребезги сердца!
А мы за ними во тьму,
А мы за ними в небеса!
Они нам реки измен,
Они нам океаны лжи....
А мы им веру в замен!
А мы им посвящаем жизнь.....

AlenuwkaДата: Пятница, 28 Март 2008, 18.05 | Сообщение # 144
Администратор
Yanika, myspace.com - это такой сайт где можно создать свой профайл, добавлять друзей и т.д. Возможностей море. всё на инглише

ТатьянаДата: Вторник, 24 Июнь 2008, 18.18 | Сообщение # 145

Derek Ryan - You Give Me Peace

It’s been a long day

And I’ve done my share

Come a long way

But I’m almost there

All that song on my mind

Is to see your face

Hold your hand in mine

Feel your embrace

Chorus :

You give me peace

Never let it go

You give me peace

And a love that I need to grow

I travel the world

To get to your door

Cause you everything I’m looking for

You give me strength to be who I wanna be

You give me peace

There are doubts in life

That we all go through

And under fading lights

I can come on you

If I’m wrong or right

You stand by me

When I need to fly

You’re my sexually

Chorus:1x

Bridge:

You’d always smile

Since I finally arive

You give me strength to be who I wanna be

You give me peace

Chorus: 1x

а вот и текст! дико извиняюсь, что вообще перестала появляться на форуме! вечные проблемы с компьютером :(

stenuekitДата: Четверг, 29 Ноябрь 2012, 04.45 | Сообщение # 146

Hi, Everyone
I'm freshman here.I Will greatly appreciate your entire help.
Thanks advanced

#northface[TXWTTXT]8dДата: Суббота, 05 Январь 2013, 01.50 | Сообщение # 147

Not too long ago, a quantity of network reveal buyers to receive text messages and was informed to double in the course of November rush to buy the commodity is "oversold" be needed to implement for a refund. The formal Adidas flagship retailer (hereinafter referred to as the Adidas flagship store) is also involved.

Yesterday (November 27), some consumers instructed reporters that they experienced in the Adidas flagship store orders "oversold", has not been a resolution to gratify them. A criticism group, the reporter found that virtually three hundred customers of comparable experiences.

In this regard, the Adidas flagship keep employees explained is not liable for their electricity provider method, but are actively communicate with <a href="http://adidasjeresco.legeeker.fr/">adidas jeres cott </a> customers.

On-line purchasing expertise "oversold"

Yesterday, Hebei Kim informed reporters at 00:03 on November 11, he captured a shoe. November eighteen, he obtained the SMS from Adidas flagship shop, the items was told "oversold", permitting him to implement for a refund.

Shoppers Li Li also said, the night of eleven, he purchased a Adidas sneakers, on the fifteenth, he every day reminder seller shipped, there was no one answers. Right up until 19, Adidas flagship store buyer support replied that this merchandise is "oversold", enabling him to use for a refund. "The store owner insisted that he has no responsibility, is a system problem, did not elevate any compensation."

It is realized that the app of the Adidas flagship store refund cause there are only two, one particular "do not want to," shoot the improper / order details error.

"These two causes are not the obligation of the seller to spot the blame exclusively to the purchaser who" A buyer complained.

Adi, 25, in which the electrical energy provider system gives solutions, on the existence of "oversold" situation of shoppers, on the basis of the refund to be provided equal installments at thirty% of the acquire price tag of the mall things as payment.

"Double eleven all-evening rush to buy items, the only mall details. On the compensation package deal, several consumers are dissatisfied.

The reporter repeatedly Contact the Adidas flagship shop relevant responsible man or woman is not effective. Subsequently, the Adidas flagship retailer buyer support employees informed reporters that this "oversold" is not in the typical feeling of the "oversold". Zero buyer orders is very a lot part of the order technique does not crawl to the entrance conclude can see people missing orders, but the back-finish warehouse shipping is not based mostly on the front-stop orders.

The qualifications of the "major electrical energy supplier technique information precision of the absence of a timely reaction." Impartial electricity supplier observers Luzhen Wang analysts think that, the orders as soon as formed, in principle, ought to be shipped, but the sum of inventory is founded, and can not be fulfilled in total.

Or suspected bogus marketing

Reporters learned that, not only is Adidas, which includes Jack? Many manufacturers, including Jones, Uniqlo, EU power comparable circumstance.

The industry believes that the model of the celebrations ought to be offered a distinct remedy, digital business system to shell out compensation.

<a href="hhttp://adidasgazelleclaretandbluetrainers.evol-site.com/">adidas gazelle claret and blue trainers</a> store client support, stated, "oversold" orders are really not in inventory, make contact with buyer refund, so there is no way to shipping. Before a answer is given in the web site system, Adidas flagship retailer has two compensation schemes: First, give gifts, and let consumers pick items other take part in Twin eleven pursuits and give a five% price cut.

Senior lawful folks Zhao occupation organizations this sort of orders, inventory, under orders to cancel the buy on the floor to the stock is really prevalent. 1 reason is because of to the control or specialized factors, the merchant's solution stock info with entrance-conclude show does not complement the stock position is nonetheless accepting orders. In this scenario, companies must compensate the <a href="http://www.jeremyscott-addidas.com/adidas-jeremy-scott-clear-white-wings-p-167.html">jeremy scott clear wings</a>
induced to customers.

Another likelihood is that businesses understanding that there is not ample stock, nonetheless getting orders, this is bogus advertising, specifically at low charges to draw in the eye to the stock as an justification to cancel the purchase, and ultimately to achieve two targets: to a extremely reduced price improve marketing efficiency impulse sales grounds to cancel the buy and refund the funds to the stock, but complete revenue without having any deduction for a partial refund. Zhao occupation that this kind of behavior is untrue marketing 1st, adopted by suspected represent a fraud on customers.

"Shoppers may require organizations to compensate for the losses or carry on shipments can also decide on the amount of product sales to 30% integral payment, but the latter is just a deal between the electronic business system and merchants may not directly constrained customers." Zhao occupied supplement highway.

Germany, in December 2012. Adidas will launch the a new era adizerof50 soccer footwear. Manufacturer new adizerof50 the design and style aimed at gamers on the pitch velocity attack, every single depth of the style close to the idea. Most current adizerof50 weighs only one hundred sixty five grams, is one of the lightest soccer shoes. Yellow, black, with a gorgeous mixture of inexperienced, enable the pursuit of pace of the gamers on the pitch at the identical time entirely to draw in the interest of the public. The finest players in the world today Messi (micro-Bobo-off info) November seven this calendar year, in opposition to Celtic in the Champions League recreation for the very first time dress in model new boots debut. Worldwide bulk of followers have witnessed new adizerof50 class.

the adizero f50 Messi try on influence diagram
Brand name new <a href="http://www.jeremy-scott.co.uk/">jeremy scott shop online</a>
brings together innovative engineering and state-of-the-artwork developing processes, continuation of the achievement of f50 collection sneakers, the most current generation of technically more revolutionary. Keep a natural contact the sneakers utilised Sprintskin is made of a 1.five mm thick synthetic material, to make certain that the light and make gamers in between the foot and the ball and Sprintweb a footwear higher 3D printing pattern, can aid gamers far better in the circumstance of large ball ball ball, at the very same time can make the footwear far more solid and steady. Sneakers interior layer materials Sprintframe, and the content is solid but light-weight, and a ideal feeling of balance to the gamers.

the <a href="http://www.jeremyscott-addidas.com/">jeremy scott adidas shoes</a>
body influence diagram
Addition, adidasmiCoach engineering is also becoming applied to the new f50 style to assist players to "go after fast. miCoach individual information can be recorded and analyzed, in comparison with the world's leading gamers, or by means of the network to reveal with buddies. Pick shoes designed miCoachSpeedcell groove, with miCoachSpeedcell chip capable of recording the best pace, to operate distance array facts. The information received through the Apple iphone / iPod or Pc / Mac wireless synchronization add help customers evaluate their performance and manual the enhancement, but also can be compared with the facts of other people.

adizero f50 front view
Starting in mid-November, many top rated football gamers which includes Dani Alves, Benzema, Silva (D-Silva T-Silva) and David Villa (microblogging), will be place on this Boots gallop stadium.

<a href="http://www.jeremy-scottaddidas.com/">jeremy scott x adidas</a>

#northface[TXWTTXT]8dДата: Суббота, 05 Январь 2013, 01.50 | Сообщение # 148

Not too long ago, a variety of community share consumers to get text messages and was advised to double for the duration of November hurry to buy the commodity is "oversold" be necessary to apply for a refund. The formal Adidas flagship keep (hereinafter referred to as the Adidas flagship retailer) is also included.

Yesterday (November 27), some customers informed reporters that they suffered in the Adidas flagship store orders "oversold", has not been a answer to gratify them. A complaint group, the reporter identified that practically 300 purchasers of related experiences.

In this regard, the Adidas flagship keep personnel explained is not dependable for their electrical energy provider program, but are actively converse with <a href="http://www.shopadidassuperstars.sitew.us/">shop adidas superstars 2 dark indigo half orange</a> buyers.

On the web browsing knowledge "oversold"

Yesterday, Hebei Kim instructed reporters at 00:03 on November 11, he captured a shoe. November 18, he obtained the SMS from Adidas flagship retailer, the items was told "oversold", making it possible for him to implement for a refund.

Customers Li Li also stated, the night of 11, he bought a Adidas shoes, on the 15th, he everyday reminder seller shipped, there was no one answers. Till 19, Adidas flagship retailer customer assistance replied that this product is "oversold", permitting him to apply for a refund. "The shop operator insisted that he has no accountability, is a system problem, did not raise any compensation."

It is understood that the app of the Adidas flagship retailer refund cause there are only two, one particular "do not want to," shoot the inappropriate / order info error.

"These two causes are not the duty of the seller to spot the blame solely to the purchaser who" A buyer complained.

Adi, 25, the place the electric power provider system presents remedies, on the existence of "oversold" scenario of shoppers, on the foundation of the refund to be provided equal installments at 30% of the purchase cost of the shopping mall details as payment.

"Double eleven all-night hurry to purchase products, the only mall factors. On the compensation deal, many buyers are dissatisfied.

The reporter regularly Contact the Adidas flagship keep relevant dependable man or woman is not effective. Subsequently, the Adidas flagship store client support workers told reporters that this "oversold" is not in the standard perception of the "oversold". Zero consumer orders is extremely significantly part of the buy technique does not crawl to the entrance finish can see people absent orders, but the again-stop warehouse shipping is not dependent on the front-conclude orders.

The history of the "primary electrical energy provider method data accuracy of the deficiency of a well timed reaction." Unbiased electrical energy supplier observers Luzhen Wang analysts believe that, the orders as soon as formed, in basic principle, must be shipped, but the volume of inventory is established, and can not be fulfilled in entire.

Or suspected untrue marketing

Reporters learned that, not only is Adidas, such as Jack? Several brands, which includes Jones, Uniqlo, EU pressure similar scenario.

The industry believes that the model of the parties must be provided a specific remedy, electronic business platform to pay payment.

<a href="http://adidasciero.newgrounds.com/">adidas ciero</a> retailer customer service, mentioned, "oversold" orders are genuinely not in inventory, make contact with consumer refund, so there is no way to shipping. Before a answer is offered in the web site platform, Adidas flagship shop has two payment schemes: Very first, give gifts, and permit consumers pick goods other take part in Double eleven routines and give a 5% price reduction.

Senior authorized folks Zhao profession businesses this sort of orders, stock, below orders to cancel the buy on the floor to the stock is quite prevalent. 1 cause is due to the management or specialized causes, the merchant's product stock data with front-finish show does not complement the stock status is nonetheless accepting orders. In this situation, firms must compensate the <a href="http://www.jeremyscott-wings20.com/adidas-jeremy-scott-flower-power-bear-g60176-on-online-p-4.html">jeremy scott bear shoes</a>|<a href="http://www.jeremyscott-wings20.com/hot-adidas-jeremy-scott-teddy-bear-pink-g44001-p-18.html">jeremy scott teddy bear adidas</a>
caused to buyers.

Another probability is that firms knowing that there is not adequate stock, still taking orders, this is bogus advertising, particularly at very low costs to draw in the eye to the stock as an excuse to cancel the order, and in the end to achieve two targets: to a extremely low value improve advertising and marketing performance impulse product sales grounds to cancel the order and refund the funds to the inventory, but full revenue without any deduction for a partial refund. Zhao profession that this kind of behavior is false promoting very first, adopted by suspected constitute a fraud on consumers.

"Consumers may demand businesses to compensate for the losses or proceed shipments can also choose the volume of product sales to 30% integral payment, but the latter is just a contract among the electronic enterprise platform and merchants may possibly not straight constrained buyers." Zhao occupied complement street.

Germany, in December 2012. Adidas will start the a new era adizerof50 soccer shoes. Manufacturer new adizerof50 the layout aimed at gamers on the pitch pace strike, each detail of the style close to the concept. Most current adizerof50 weighs only a hundred sixty five grams, is one particular of the lightest soccer sneakers. Yellow, black, with a stunning blend of eco-friendly, permit the pursuit of velocity of the gamers on the pitch at the identical time entirely to attract the interest of the community. The finest players in the world right now Messi (micro-Bobo-off facts) November 7 this 12 months, from Celtic in the Champions League game for the 1st time dress in brand new boots debut. International vast majority of supporters have witnessed new adizerof50 class.

the adizero f50 Messi consider on impact diagram
Manufacturer new <a href="http://www.jeremyscott-wings.com/men-adidas-jeremy-scott-adidas-superstar-2-c-1_4.html">adidas original superstar</a>
brings together innovative engineering and condition-of-the-artwork production processes, continuation of the accomplishment of f50 collection footwear, the most current technology of technically far more progressive. Keep a normal contact the shoes employed Sprintskin is created of a 1.five mm thick synthetic material, to make certain that the light-weight and make players between the foot and the ball and Sprintweb a shoes higher 3D printing pattern, can assist gamers far better in the situation of substantial ball ball ball, at the exact same time makes the footwear far more sound and steady. Sneakers interior layer content Sprintframe, and the materials is strong but lightweight, and a excellent sense of stability to the gamers.

the <a href="http://www.jeremyscott-wings20.com/js-metro-attitude-hi-adidas-sale-store-c-2.html">adidas jeremy scott metro attitude hi</a>
human body result diagram
Addition, adidasmiCoach technologies is also becoming utilized to the new f50 style to help gamers to "go after fast. miCoach personal data can be recorded and analyzed, compared with the world's top players, or via the network to share with friends. Select sneakers made miCoachSpeedcell groove, with miCoachSpeedcell chip capable of recording the greatest speed, to run distance variety information. The information acquired through the Apple iphone / iPod or Pc / Mac wireless synchronization add help users analyze their performance and guide the improvement, but also can be compared with the data of other folks.

adizero f50 front watch
Commencing in mid-November, numerous top soccer players including Dani Alves, Benzema, Silva (D-Silva T-Silva) and David Villa (microblogging), will be put on this Boots gallop stadium.

<a href="http://www.jeremy-scottaddidas.com/">jeremy scott x adidas</a>

MitchdbsjfДата: Суббота, 04 Май 2013, 01.15 | Сообщение # 149

Nike Air Max 90 Fusible version personnalisée de l'Oregon Ducks
Oregon Ducks chaussures PE populaires depuis longtemps, la coutume Mache incapable de supporter, pour créer une paire de canards thème chaussures personnalisées.
Mache select argent / couleurs fluorescentes de l' <a href=http://airmaxpascherfrs.webs.com>Air Max Pas Cher</a> Hyperfuse Max comme un modèle personnalisé, basé sur des chaussures réservés chaussures latérales de couleur ont été peints ailes de canard, de la langue gauche peint avec le logo swoosh <a href=http://airmaxnikepascherfr.webs.com>Air Max 2013</a> ainsi que l'Université de l'Oregon O logo mot, la langue droit sont peints team devise du logo "WIN TNE Day".

Magasin avec confiance. Website: http://airmaxnikepascherfr.webs.com

MitchdbsjfДата: Суббота, 04 Май 2013, 01.15 | Сообщение # 150

Nike Air Max série des dernières améliorations en argent 2013 Chaussures
A<a href=http://airmaxnikefrse.webs.com>Air Max Pas Cher</a>, la dernière amélioration Air Max + 2013 Chaussures après la sortie en Novembre, a récemment lancé une nouvelle édition limitée. Chaussures à Hyperfuse matière d'argent comme la partie supérieure, à la fois respirante et avantages légers, également équipés d'une unité de toute la paume de coussin transparent <a href=http://airmaxnikefr2013.webs.com>Nike Air Max</a> et de la technologie d'ajustement dynamique dynamique Flywire, d'apporter supérieure Moins porteur résistance au choc et flexibilité. La Nike Air Max + 2013 LE aura lieu le 26 Décembre à les rayons des magasins désignés.

Magasin avec confiance. Website: http://airmaxnikefr2013.webs.com

Фан-форум группы D-side и других финалистов "Новой волны" » Финалисты конкурса "Новая волна 2006" » Группа D-side (Ирландия). Фан-форум » Lyrics! Тексты песенок (Давайте выкладывать здесь все тексты песен)
Страница 10 из 11«12891011»
Поиск: